Saturday, December 08, 2007

I keep receiving these cute emails but this one is just hilarious. Well, I have to share it with you!

So I sent an email to one of my students and attached a photo of me and my friend in Chinatown. I think I totally forgot to mention that the photo has not been taken in China. So my other student, Chhay, has guessed that I’ve won a lottery(lutory) and that has made everybody so surprised(suppry)!

Dear setareh
Hi! are u fine today? For I am fine.
I saw your photo is verry nice I like this photo in CHINA.
Oh! so when do u go to China?what is China? merry happy?
so by the way ,Chhay told me that u winned lutory.
so when i heard like this i ,teacher and students are suppry.
but later we findout Chhay is lie to me.
i want to tell u that on this monday humen right festifal teacher will bring us ride boat trip like before.

GOOD LUCK . GOOD DREAM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Phos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home